Next-Generation XVRs Feature Penta-brid Support in 16- and 32-Channel Models
IRVINE, California, May 17, 2017 – Dahua Technology USA, a leading manufacturer of video surveillance solutions proven the world over, introduced its latest HDCVI 3.0 XVR recording technology.
Featuring Penta-brid compatibility with support for the five most popular industry standards—IP, HDCVI, CVBS, AHD, and TVI—the New Ultra and Pro XVR Series also offers Smart H.264+ codec dual-stream video compression to save up to 70 percent on bandwidth and storage compared to standard H.264.
“XVR technology is a flexible, affordable solution to upgrade outdated video surveillance systems while leveraging existing networks, cabling, and cameras,” said Jennifer Hackenburg, senior product marketing manager, Dahua Technology USA. “With simple plug-and-play installation, HDCVI 3.0 offers exceptional value by offering broad compatibility with many technologies, including a combination of HDCVI and IP cameras.”
The XVRs deliver advanced options such as built-in motion detection algorithms and customized recording modes. XVR technology is an ideal option for monitoring and recording video feeds in a wide range of applications including public venues, retail stores, transportation hubs, and educational settings.
Providing outstanding flexibility, the new Dahua HDCVI 3.0 XVRs can record and monitor video from both analog and IP camera inputs simultaneously. The new Ultra and Pro Series of XVRs are available in both 16 and 32 models:
|16 Penta-brid Channels||48 IP Channels||Up to 12MP per IP Channel||Maximum 256 mbps incoming bandwidth, records 1080p at 30 fps, (two channels at 4MP@30fps)|
|16 Penta-brid Channels||8 IP Channels||Up to 5MP per IP Channel||Maximum 96 mbps incoming bandwidth, records 1080p at 30 fps|
|Pro Series X24A5L/X28A5S||32 Channels: Any combination of HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS or IP devices||Up to 5MP per IP Channel||Maximum 64 mbps incoming bandwidth, records 1080p at 15 fps|
|16 Penta-brid Channels||8 IP Channels||Up to 5MP per IP Channel||Maximum 96 mbps incoming bandwidth, records 1080p at 15 fps|
The Dahua Penta-brid Series XVRs offer a variety of configurable recording options that can be programmed to record if motion is detected or an alarm is triggered, saving space on the built-in hard drive. The XVRs can also be programmed to record on schedule or at different time intervals, which can be customized for individual cameras or copied to all cameras.
Other key functions include:
- Smart H.264+ – Equipped with Smart H.264+ video compression, bitrate and storage requirements can be reduced by up to 70 percent.
- HDCVI/AHD/HD-TVI/CVBS Auto-detect – Automatically recognizes the incoming signals of each attached camera without any setup to simplify installation and operation.
- 5MP Resolution – Supports 5MP resolution (2560 x 1920) on IP camera inputs for recording and live viewing (X24/X28 and X34/X38 Series).
- 12MP Resolution – Supports 12MP resolution (3840 x 2160) on IP camera inputs for recording and live viewing (X58A3S Series).
- Smart Search – Allows operator to specify a region in the playback video to search for a motion detection event, saving time and manpower.
- Intelligent Video System (IVS) – These devices can detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance.
- Standard and premium intelligent video analytics are available on one channel for the X24/X28 and X34/X38 Series. Facial detection is available on the first analog channel to detect and capture a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- Standard, premium, and advanced intelligent video analytics are available on up to six channels for the X58A Series, including people counting and face detection.
About Dahua Technology USA
Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. With the world’s second-largest market share, according to a 2015 IMS report, Dahua’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability. Dahua Technology USA headquarters and warehouse are located at 23 Hubble, Irvine, California, providing sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit: http://www.dahuasecurity.com/en/us/.