- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- Maximum 160 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Up to 8 MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA Video Output
- Supports Remote Configuration and Management of Network Cameras
- Supports P2P Remote Surveillance and DMSS Mobile App
- Records Analytics+ Data from Edge Cameras
- 16 PoE/PoE+ Ports
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
16-channel 4K Network Video Recorder
Dahua’s Lite Series network video recorders offer excellent performance and high recording quality for network video surveillance applications. For applications where details are critical for identification, this professional NVR provides a powerful processor with up to 4K resolution. Additionally, the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, center storage, edge storage, and back up storage.
Designed as a cost-effective and easy to install recorder, this NVR is an ideal addition to any security system that monitors public spaces, water conservancy, transportation, city centers, schools, and financial institutions.
The NVR is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi-user access and it is compatible with ONVIF S, T, and G protocols, enabling interoperability when combined with 4K cameras.
No HDD, 4 TB, 6 TB, 8 TB