- 64-bit High-performance Multi-core Processor
- 512 Video Input Channels
- 1024 Mbps Incoming/Recording/Forwarding Bandwidth
- 24 HDDs, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap
- Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, SRAID, JBOD, Hotspare
- Video Stream Direct Storage Mode
- IPSAN Storage Mode
- Supports N+M Cluster
- Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)
- SAS Cascade for Expanded Storage Space
- Modular Design
- 1 + 1 Redundant 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
24-bay Embedded Video Storage
The EVS7124S Embedded Video Storage device offers unparalleled storage technology. It is designed and developed to meet the needs of medium-range to high-end IP video surveillance applications; and supports 512 IP camera channels with 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
Combined with hot-swap power supplies, fans, and hard disk drives, the EVS offers Enterprise Class availability. This EVS is ideal for a wide range of applications including public safety, transportation, government institutions, hotels, shopping malls, city centers, and financial institutions that demand flexibility, reliability, and centralized storage management.
This EVS is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4.