- 1/2.8-in. 2MP Progressive-scan STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- Triple-stream encoding
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps Maximum Resolution
- 3.6 mm Fixed Lens
- Smart Detection Supported
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB)
- Intelligent Video System
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
2MP 3.6mm ePoE Dome with Night Color Technology
The Dahua camera with Night Color Technology offers 24-hour color surveillance in applications with at least 1 lux of ambient light. The Night Color Technology camera utilizes back-illuminated pixel technology, a large aperture lens, and a STARVIS™ sensor to deliver color details without the need for external IR or white-light illumination. This camera is ideal for monitoring casino floors, parking lots, building exteriors and interiors, educational facilities, and urban streets. The IP67 and the IK10 ratings ensure continuous operation in the harshest environments.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.