- 1/2.8-in. 2 MP Progressive-scan STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Triple Stream Encoding
- Smart H. 265+ and H.264 Dual Codecs
- 2 MP at 60 fps Maximum Resolution
- 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances with ePoE
- Enhanced Starlight Technology
- True WDR (120 dB) and True Day/Night (ICR)
- Maximum IR LED Length 30 m (98 ft) with Smart IR
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Intelligent Video System
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
EOL: 2MP IR Starlight 2.8 mm ePoE Mini Dome
The 2 MP camera features an advanced 1/2.8-in. Progressive-scan STARVIS™ imager with a fixed lens. The camera offers True Wide Dynamic Range, a True Day/Night IR Cut filter, IP67 Ingress protection and operation in extreme temperatures to deliver superior images in all lighting and environmental conditions.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.