- The Extended Warranty Card can only be used for Dahua Temperature Calibration Devices
(specifically Model Number JQ-D70Z in North America).
- To activate the extended warranty, please log in to the Dahua RMA Portal:
and input the Card Number, Password and Serial Number of your Device.
- An Extended Warranty Period begins when the last Warranty Period expires and is valid for one (1) year. Only two Extended Warranty Periods are allowed for each Device.
- The Extended Warranty Card may only be activated when the existing warranty period is still valid. The Card cannot be activated if your Device is already out of warranty.
- This Extended Warranty Card is supplemental and subject to Dahua’s Limited Hardware Warranty, Return & Exchange Policies, and RMA Process (“Warranty & RMA”). Please refer to
For any other questions about requesting service for your Device(s), please email the Dahua RMA team at email@example.com.