Los Angeles, CA
- Performs various repair duties and handles service requests requiring technical labor skills, including, but not limited to, Security Camera and Digital Recorder repairs and adjustments and rework, software update, repair information recording and analysis, communicate with customers and other related people.
- Works as team participant along with company staff to ensure repair service meets quality standards set by Company.
- Responds to customers’ service requests and concerns in timely manner.
- Upgrade the product software as requested by the customer or company internal.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots mechanical, electronic and optical problems.
- Repair the product defects to meet the quality standard.
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling repair inventory and/or supplies.
- Record each repairs to the system, and make analysis to report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Offer suggestion and solutions to improve the product quality and track on result of the improvement related.
- Assists the Supervisor on special projects, i.e., preventive repair or upgrade of products
- Assist the Supervisor to standardize the repairing zone, process, method, tools, equipment to improve the efficiency
- Assists in keeping the grounds, desks, and common areas free of trash and debris.
- Works closely with management and repair staff in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the Company.
- May assist Supervisor in assigning service requests.
- May assist in training and development of customer service and repair staff.
- Maintain open communication with Supervisor.
- Represents the Company in professional manner at all times, on or off company.
- Attends and participates in training seminars as requested.
- Assists other staff members as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Demonstrates presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Able to build morale and group commitments to objectives.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self-accessible to staff; Provides regular feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback; Seeks to improve processes, products and services; continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and returns; Conserves company resources.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teaching/Training – Clearly explains concepts; Varies presentation style to satisfy different learning needs.
- Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives recognition to others as appropriate.
- Minimum Education: college graduated
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Hands-on technical work experience in the areas of electronic, mechanical, etc. required. Be familiar with electronic circuit, Can understand basic camera structural drawings, Proficiency in Microsoft office software application. Have some levels of data analysis and communication skills
- Preferred Experience: 5 Years
- Preferred Field-of-Expertise: Experience in repair surveillance product is an advantage
- Language：Both Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Chinese is an advantage