Dahua Technology USA Inc. brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. With the world’s second-largest market share, according to a 2015 IMS report, the company is a dominant market participant and price/performance leader. By delivering the highest industry standards in video surveillance-from award-winning cameras to video management software-Dahua Technology provides value by offering superior quality, reliability, and stability.
The Technical Support Engineer for Dahua will work closely with our channel in security/CCTV industry for problem solving, product training, sales support, and field work. Candidates will be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution. Preferred experience personnel with security industry experience. Bilingual Mandarin preferred but not required.
- Introduce new product features to our security Channel Customer, help customers to select and configure products.
- Respond to customer’s needs and help to solve technical problems.
- Train technical staff of security Channel Customers to support and improve the level of technology.
- Understand and consolidate customer demand for products, feedback to product department for product improvement.
- Cooperate with sales staff, analysis of the practical needs of customers, produce a complete project plan.
- Completion of projects including the bidding work, help customers make tender documents, make project tenders according to the required standards.
- Assist sales to determine project phase of the operation, real project status, forecast project risk, and seek possible solutions.
- Coordinate resources and provide technical support.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department, advertise Dahua technology and its concept to the customer including the spirit of Dahua products, help customers to better understand Dahua market while obtaining feedback from the market.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent/College Degree preferred
- 2-3 years related work experience in CCTV/Surveillance industry.
- Experience in Security/Video Surveillance industry or related industry preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software,, Sniffers, Network serial port caught tools.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; Maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Follows through on commitments.
- Dahua Technology offers an attractive base salary, depending on experience.