** No Visa Sponsorship
Dahua Technology is a leading product and solution provider in the global video surveillance industry. Headquartered in Hangzhou, China – Dahua is currently ranked top 5 of the largest video surveillance manufacturer in the world (with nearly $2 Billion in revenue) and has over 22 overseas subsidiaries/branch offices and 13,000 employees.
The Company recently expanded to North America and is now growing its US operations at an accelerated pace. With offices in California, Texas and Massachusetts – Dahua USA is looking to hire smart, motivated self-starters with a passion for technology and innovation. If you are looking to work for an established, global company and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a “startup” feel, Dahua USA and this opportunity is for you.
Responsible for receiving and processing incoming sales orders, maintaining records and compiling reports. Gather and translate all necessary customer and internal data to develop accurate and detailed orders that support the sales department. Work in conjunction with sales, customers, and other internal teams to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner. Must be able to read Chinese.
- Responsible for coordinating with Inside Sales, Warehouse, and Logistics to expedite customer orders.
- Creating and processing sales orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions through system.
- Matches customer purchase orders to associated bid/pricing sheets to ensure accurate billing.
- Responsible for accounts receivable collections, reconciliation of customer accounts, and monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Reviews and creates reports based on records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories to help guide business decisions.
- Coordinates customer RMA and investigates and resolves client-related issues.
- Ensure client orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Data entry.
- 2 or more years order entry and customer service experience preferred or any equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Billing and Collections procedures.
- AR experience necessary.
- Must be able to read Chinese.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player, punctual, reliable, and high integrity.
- Microsoft Office experience preferred.
- Ability to organize, communicate and accurately report information to departments.
- Dahua Technology offers an attractive base salary (depending on experience) and a bonus structure. Depending on performance, bonus will be paid semi-annually.