Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, the world’s second-largest manufacturer of video surveillance equipment by market share, according to a 2018 IHS report. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability. Dahua Technology USA provides sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Primary focus will be to deliver the Dahua message of industry leading IP and CCTV equipment into the security market space. The RSM will develop strong partnerships with system integrators, end users and specifying consultants within a defined geographical location. The RSM will call on new and existing accounts, being the subject matter expert on Dahua products. They will present the Dahua security offering by utilizing power point and live product demonstrations at customer locations. They will also manage a manufacturer rep firm to assist in providing appropriate sales coverage in the territory. RSM and rep with jointly support all National and Regional based distribution partners with their day to day requests. The deployment of corporate assigned distribution roll outs and programs will also be a requirement of the Dahua RSM.
Territory Coverage: Metro NY-North New Jersey
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a network of system integrators, end users, consultants and distribution partners to achieve company goals
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills
- Develop and implement a regional specific business plan for each fiscal year to ensure profitable growth
- Provide timely project forecasting through utilization of SalesForce CRM
- Lead or present Dahua products at sales and technical trainings
- Develop and maintain contacts with major customers within region and actively participate in major selling situations including consultant engineering and owner presentations
- Continually monitor distributor performance against nationwide standard and make recommendations for changes when appropriate
- Coordinate cross territory business activities
- Communicate and implement best practices across assigned region
- Assists Dahua in all trade shows and/or specialized training seminars.
- Organizational Support–Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Oral Communication–Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication–Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics–Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Quality–Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Interpersonal Skills–Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in business or 3+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of sales experience with CCTV, security products, or access control products;
- Technical competence with both Access Control and CCTV products and solutions;
- Working knowledge of office software applications and sales automation tools;
- Basic understanding of financial statements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong technical presentation skills;
- Organization, planning, follow-up and general time management skills with experience managing a sales region, prioritizing opportunities and working from a home office environment;
- Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills;
- Knowledge of CRM programs
- Ability to travel per business needs. Up to 50-60%.
Dahua Technology is offering an attractive base salary plus commission, depending on experience.