Los Angeles, CA
- Apply and track the materials, boards and finished goods to meet the repair –needs
- Receive, check and count materials, finished products and returned products, and complete the accounting process in the ERP system
- Manage the warehouse inventory to assure the inventory accuracy
- Quote the OOW( Out of Warranty) to the customer and get the payment
- Control the logistic cost through well arrangement of the logistic
- Contact Logistic Company and Arrange Shipment on internet, and implement shipping of the goods，arrange the payment of the freight
- Packing and move Boxes less than 50 Lbs
- Keep warehouse clean and tidy
- Communicate well to keep good relationship with customers
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Demonstrates presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Able to build morale and group commitments to objectives.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self-accessible to staff; Provides regular feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback; Seeks to improve processes, products and services; continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and returns; Conserves company resources.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teaching/Training – Clearly explains concepts; Varies presentation style to satisfy different learning needs.
- Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives recognition to others as appropriate.
- Minimum Education: College graduated
- Minimum Experience: 1 Years
- Well experienced with warehouse operation procedure; with ERP related working experience is preferred
- Requires to have a warm personality, honest, humble & hard working
- Be familiar with computer (MS office)skills
- Preferred Experience: 3 Years
- Language：Both Fluent in English is a must，Fluent in Chinese is an advantage