- High-performance Intel Processor
- 512 Channels at 2 Mbps of Video Recording plus 256 Channels Video Transfer, maximum (Dahua Protocol)
- 1024 Mbps Incoming/Recording Bandwidth, maximum
- 24 HDDs, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap
- Supports RAID 0/1/3/4/5/6/10/50/60/JBOD, Hotspare
- Supports Standard iSCSI Protocol for Expanded Storage Space
- Modular Design
- Redundant Power
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)
24 HDD Enterprise Video Storage
The DHI-EVS7024S-R Enterprise Video Storage device offers unparalleled storage technology. It is designed and developed to meet the needs of medium-range to high-end IP video surveillance applications; and supports 768 IP camera channels with 1536 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
Combined with hot-swap power supplies, fans, and hard disk drives, the EVS offers Enterprise Class availability. This EVS is ideal for a wide range of applications including public safety, transportation, government institutions, hotels, shopping malls, city centers, and financial institutions that demand flexibility, reliability, and centralized storage management.
This EVS is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4.