- 1/2.8-in. 2 MP STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 45x Optical Zoom
- Starlight Technology for Ultra-low Light Sensitivity
- Predictive Focus Algorithm (PFA)
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codecs
- 1080p at 60 fps Maximum Resolution
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB)
- Maximum IR Distance up to 550 m (1804 ft)
- Intelligent Video System (IVS) Analytics with Auto-tracking
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Designed for Extreme Temperature Environments
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through authorized Dahua Dealers)
2MP 45x Starlight Laser PTZ
The 2MP Laser IR PTZ Dome camera features a 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS imager with a 45x optical zoom lens, and provides an all in one solution for capturing long-distance video surveillance for outdoor applications. The camera uses the Smart H.265+ video compression standard to improve encoding efficiency while preserving high-quality video. The PTZ camera is equipped with quick and accurate pan/tilt/zoom control and True WDR for applications with direct sunlight or glare.
For challenging low-light applications, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing details in low light. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.