- Two (2) 1/2.8-in. 3 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensors
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codecs
- 3 MP (2048 x 1536) at 25 fps; 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Advanced, Accurate People Counting: Supports Line Crossing and Regional People Counting
- True Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Built-in Microphone
- Maximum IR Length 10 m (33 ft)
- Intelligent Video System with Advanced Business Analytics
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)
3MP Dual-sensor StereoVision People Counting Camera
The Dahua 3MP Dual-lens People Counting Camera offers Artificial Intelligence at the edge – using complex real-time people counting algorithms to deliver accurate flow statistics. The camera uses an advanced Vision Processor Unit (VPU) that delivers high-performance machine vision and visual awareness that enables advanced vision applications that are impossible with conventional ISPs.
The dual 3 MP sensors work in combination to deliver a single video stream that captures 3D depth in the image, offering improved accuracy as compared to single-sensor cameras. The dual-sensor technology captures an object’s height, letting the camera better distinguish between people and other objects.
The camera offers two distinct people counting functions, Line Crossing and Regional. The line crossing function counts the number of people crossing a defined lines, and offers maximum/minimum height detection to help filter objects that are too tall or too small. The Regional function counts the number of people in ten (10) distinct, user-defined regions.