- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Four-channel Synchronous Real-time Playback with GRID Interface
- HDMI/VGA/TV Simultaneous Video Ouput
- Supports Two (2) 2.5-in. SATA HDDs, up to 2 TB each
- Includes Four (4) PoE Ports (IEEE802.3 af/at)
- Aviation Connectors for Increased Signal Stability
- Optional WiFi Module Available
- Conforms to ONVIF Version 2.3
- Multiple Network Monitoring Applications: Web Views, CMS, DSS
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)
4-channel Mobile NVR
Dahua Mobile Solutions offers a durable mobile video surveillance solution that provides reliable security for transit agencies. The Mobile Solution NVR (or MNVR) operates across different transportation networks. The MNVR simultaneously records up to four (4) IP cameras in real-time and provides up to four (4) simultaneous video output channels.
The MNVR offers advanced options such as built-in motion detection algorithms, alarm triggers, and customized recording modes. MNVR technology is the ideal solution for actively monitoring and recording video feeds from mobile IP cameras. The recorder uses M12 aviation connectors to connect to cameras as an added level of stability.