- 1/1.8-in. 8MP Progressive-scan CMOS Imager
- 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15 fps Maximum Resolution
- 3.7 mm to 11 mm Motorized Optical Zoom Lens
- Starlight Technology for Ultra Low-light Applications
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and 2D/3D Noise Reduction
- HD or SD Output, Switchable
- Built-in Microphone
- Maximum IR length 80 m (262 ft), Smart IR
- Dual Power Input, 24 VAC or 12 VDC Power Supply
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
4K IR Vari-focal HDCVI Bullet
Experience the superior clarity of Dahua’s Ultra 4K HDCVI cameras for vast coverage and superior image details. Dahua Ultra 4K HDCVI series leverages existing coax infrastructures to deliver forensic-level images seamlessly and over long distances. The 4K HDCVI camera uses next-generation ISP chip technology developed by Dahua to deliver stunning video. This home-grown ISP features the latest image processing algorithms and is optimized for surveillance camera operations. With total control of the ISP features and production, Dahua can offer the latest security systems at a cost-effective price.
For challenging low-light applications, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing details in low light down to 0.005 lux. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.