- 1/1.7-in. 12 MP Progressive Scan STARVISTM CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- H.265 and H.264 Dual Codecs
- 12MP at 20 fps (4000 x 3000) and 4K at 30 fps (3840 x 2160)
- Digital WDR, Day/Night (ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Multiple Network Monitoring: Web Viewer, CMS (DSS/PSS) and DMSS
- Auto Back Focus (ABF)
- Micro SD Memory, PoE
- Intelligent Video System with Intelligent Business Analysis
- *Lens sold separate
12MP True Day/Night IP Box
The NK8BA4 network camera features Smart H.265+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. The multi-pronged approach works by making reductions of useless or unimportant data wherever possible. As a result, high quality video is maintained without straining the network.
These cameras are embedded with an IR cut filter making them suitable for applications with varying lighting conditions and onboard intelligent video system analytics for a more efficient surveillance system. The built-in IVS features people counting and heat mapping functionality, advanced features that add business intelligence to your security system. Intelligent Analysis tracks and stores daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly people flow through a defined scene and produces a configurable report. The system uses this data to produce a Heat Map, a two-dimensional representation of data that provides an immediate visual summary of information. People Counting and Heat Mapping can identify the most active areas of a retail space providing valuable data analysis for commercial applications.