- 1/3-in. 4MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codec
- 4MP (2688 x 1520) at 30 fps
- Smart Detection Supported
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB)
- True Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- 3.6 mm Fixed Lens
- Intelligent Video System with Facial Detection
- Maximum IR LED Distance 40 m (131 ft)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Micro SD Memory Slot
EOL: 4MP IR 3.6mm IP Mini Bullet (Black)
The N44BB33 network mini bullet camera features Smart H.265+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. The multi-pronged approach works by making reductions of useless or unimportant data wherever possible. As a result, high quality video is maintained without straining the network.
These cameras are embedded with an IR cut filter making them suitable for applications with varying lighting conditions, industry-leading true wide dynamic range (WDR) technology (120dB), providing detailed images in scenes with both bright and dark contrasts and onboard analytics (IVS) for a more efficient surveillance system.
The camera’s Smart IR technology adjusts the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the IR LEDs from whitening out images as they come closer to the camera. This series is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
4MP IR 3.6mm ePoE Mini BulletN44CB33