- Supports HDCVI/Analog Video Input
- Dual-stream Recording
- H.264 Video Compression
- Two-channel 1080p and Two-channel 720p Real-time Recording
- Simultaneous VGA and TV Video Output Channels
- Aviation Connectors for Increased Signal Stability
- Optional WiFi and GPS Modules Available
- Multiple Network Monitoring Applications: Web Views, CMS, DSS
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)
Four-channel Mobile HDCVI DVR
Dahua Mobile Solutions offers a durable mobile video surveillance solution that provides reliable security for transit agencies. The Mobile Solution HDCVI DVR (or MCVR) operates across different transportation networks. The MCVR simultaneously records four (4) analog/HDCVI cameras and provides two (2) simultaneous video output channels.
The MCVR offers advanced options such as built-in motion detection algorithms, alarm triggers, and customized recording modes. MCVR technology is the ideal solution for actively monitoring and recording video feeds from mobile HDCVI/analog cameras. The recorder uses M12 aviation connectors to connect to cameras as an added level of stability.