- 1/2-in. 8MP Progressive Scan CMOS Imager
- 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15 fps
- 3.7 mm to 11 mm Motorized Optical Zoom Lens
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and 2D and 3D Noise Reduction
- HD and SD Dual-output
- Maximum IR length 100 m (328 ft), Smart IR
- IP67 Ingress Protection, IK10 Vandalism Protection
- Dual 24 VAC / 12 VDC Power Supply
- 12 VDC Voltage Output
- Designed for Extreme Temperature Environments
4K IR Vari-focal HDCVI Bullet
HDCVI technology seamlessly integrates traditional analog surveillance systems with upgraded, high-quality HD video, making it the best choice to protect security investments. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassles of configuring a network.
Experience the superior clarity of Dahua’s Ultra 4K HDCVI cameras for vast coverage and superior image details. As the world’s first 4K over coax cameras, the Dahua Ultra 4K HDCVI series leverages existing coax infrastructures to deliver forensic-level images seamlessly and more cost effectively. The outstanding performance, easy installation and rugged design make the camera an ideal choice for mid- to large-size businesses and for applications in large, open spaces (city centers, parks, campuses) where highly reliable surveillance and construction flexibility are valued.
Thanks to the camera’s true day/night IR cut filter and Smart IR images are crisp and clear in both day or nighttime applications. The camera’s IP66 rating, IK10 vandal resistance, and low temperature rating with integrated heater makes this camera ideal for challenging environments.