- Converts between CAT5E/CAT6 and Coaxial Cable Transmission
- Extends EoC Long-distance Transmission to non ePoE-enabled Edge or Head-end Devices
- Supports PoE Transmission, up to 1000 m (3280 ft)
- Supports IEEE802.3af and IEEE8022.3at Power Supply Standards
- Supports the IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u Standards
- Supports MDI/MDX Self-adaptation
Single-port EoC Transmitter
The LR1002-1ET Single-port EoC Extender serves two purposes: first it converts between a PoE signal and Dahua’s innovative Enhanced Power over Ethernet technology. Second, the extenders convert signals between coaxial cable and CAT5E/CAT6 Ethernet cable. These extenders allow non ePoE-enabled devices to take advantage of the long transmission distances that ePoE technology delivers.