- Layer 2 Managed Industrial PoE Switch
- Supports IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, and Hi-PoE (60 W) Standards
- Supports STP/RTSP/MSTP for Network Redundancy
- Rich L2 Features, Including: VLAN, Link Aggregation, IGMP Snooping
- Web, SNMP, and CLI Management
- Ability to Daisy Chain Positive Terminals
- IP40 Ingress Protection, Fully-sealed Metal Enclosure
- Dual Power Input for Power Redundancy
- Wide Temperature Range for Industrial Applications
- New Limited Lifetime Warranty
(New switch warranty period is extended to two years after end of sale date.)
8-port Industrial Gigabit PoE Switch
The DH-PFS4210-8GT-DP is an 8-port Gigabit PoE Industrial Switch supports the IEEE 802.3af/at standard. Two of the ports support Hi-PoE to provide 60 W via a single port. The switch DH-PFS4210-8GT-DP is a Layer 2 managed industrial PoE switch and supports Web, SNMP and also CLI network management. The switch also supports ring network redundancy using standard STP/RSTP/MSTP protocols and also supports rich features such as VLAN, Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, Flow Control, IGMP Snooping, SNMP, ROMN, ACL, QoS, and Static IP Routing.
The switch is IP40-rated and DIN-rail mountable. It supports dual power input for power redundancy and wide working temperature range. The switch also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications such as outdoor security surveillance, ITS, power, factory and other outdoor or harsh environments.