Up to 99% Accuracy
Motorized Vari-focal Lens
License plate recognition (LPR) technology is an effective way to monitor and manage vehicle entrances and exits, traffic, and parking lots. Dahua’s LPR cameras give you the power to handle any vehicle incidents effectively and quickly.
The Benefits of License Plate Recognition
LPR technology is frequently employed to detect vehicles parked improperly or for longer than permitted periods.
Identify Stolen Vehicles
LPR technology is ideal to identify stolen vehicles and vehicles linked to criminal activity or to track suspects’ movements.
When a Dahua LPR camera is used with our DSS video management system, an operator can perform a license plate search by time and date or by entering the specific license plate number.
ANPR cameras can be controlled by our DSS video management system to search records by time, plate number, vehicle color or type, and more.
- Precisely calculate the number of vehicles in a lot.
- Manage and view who is on the allow or block list.
- Ability to add up to 110,000 vehicles to each list and export a report of recorded instances.
Real Time Monitoring
- View real-time vehicle monitoring updates.
- Label registered vehicles in different colors to categorize.
- Open a barrier gate directly from DSS.
Frequency Search by License Plate
- View how many times a vehicle has entered or exited a designated entrance point during a specified time period.
- Playback the video to see the results.
Dashboard Flow Report
- The dashboard flow report provides an overview of the parking lot through real-time statistics.
- Alert notification can be used to indicate if a vehicle has stayed past its allotted time slot.
Control gate entrance and exit points with the DSS Pro barrier control module.
- This function shows all the vehicles the LPR camera has captured.
- LPR technology is frequently employed to detect vehicles parked improperly or for longer than permitted periods.