- Layer 2 Network Management PoE Ethernet Switch
- Intelligent PoE for Power Consumption Management
- Security Device Discovery Identifies all IP Devices Connected to the Same Network
- Long-distance PoE Transmission Distance, up to 250.0 m (820.21 ft)
- PoE Watchdog Function Monitors Network
- High-capacity Data Cache (4 Mbit) for Real-time Transmission with smooth video
- Supports IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, Hi-PoE, and IEEE802.3bt Standards
- New Limited Lifetime Warranty
(New switch warranty period is extended to two years after end of sale date.
16-port Managed PoE 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The 16-port managed desktop gigabit switch is designed for field transmission applications and for high-definition video. The switch is equipped with a high-performance switching engine, a large buffer, low transmission delay, and high reliability. In addition to the 16 PoE ports, the switch offers two (2) gigabit uplink combo ports with a PoE budget of 240 W. The switch also delivers powerful network management functions including CLI, iLinksView, and Web and network management software based on SNMP.
The Security Device Discovery function automatically discovers ONVIF devices, regardless of manufacturer, connected to the same network as the switch. The function displays the IP Address, MAC Address, Model Number (for Dahua products), Port Number, VLAN Number, and PoE consumption in one easy-to-read dashboard. Security Device Discovery, provides a single interface where you can quickly identify the port of a faulty device to take quick action and reduce down-time.
The switch supports IEEE 802.3bt technology that delivers 90 W via a PoE port and drives high-power infrastructure for smart building systems, safe cities, thin clients, and many more applications. With this standard, the switch can power IT and IoT devices that demand increased power consumption resulting in lower installation and wiring costs.