- Intel Quad-core Processor
- Maximum 512 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- 256 IP Channel Video Access
- Facial Database Management, Stores up to 300,000 Faces
- Facial Recognition Processing on Up to 16 Channels
- Stranger Mode to Detect Faces not Stored in Database
- Perimeter Protection on 32 Channels
- Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10
- SAS 3.0 for Storage Extension
- Three (3) HDMI and One (1) VGA Video Outputs
- Redundant Power
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)
256CH Intelligent Video Surveillance Server
The Dahua Intelligent Video Surveillance Server Series (IVSS) combines Deep Learning algorithms, a powerful Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), and an advanced Network Video Recorder (NVR) into an all-in-one Artificial Intelligence server. Dahua built the IVSS series from the ground-up as a dedicated AI surveillance server that eliminates the complications of browser updates, incompatible camera plug-ins, incompatible flash memory, and outdated Web technology.
The integrated GPU module and advanced deep learning algorithms perform powerful video structure analysis with metadata, achieve precision human facial analysis, and support 16 channels of real-time face recognition based on a database that stores up to 300,000 faces. IVSS technology captures, records and categorizes various facial features, including age, gender, expression, and whether the target face wears glasses or sports facial hair; compares the data to faces in the database, and displays real-time facial recognition data.
IVSS offers advanced features to customize the powerful Dahua Analytics for different applications. For example, facial feature filtering displays only those faces that meet target criteria and Stranger Mode detects a face not stored in the database and triggers an alarm, takes a snapshot, or records the face for further scrutiny. The IVSS is ideal for applications that require entrance/exit management, where knowing who is coming and going is a valuable asset.