- 400 x 300 VOx Uncooled Thermal Sensor Technology
- Athermalized Lens, Focus-free
- 13 mm or 25 mm Fixed Thermal Lens Options
- < 40 mK Thermal Sensitivity
- Remote Temperature Measurement
- Intelligent Video System with Fire Detection and Alarm Functionality
- Two Alarm Inputs, One Alarm Output
- Support for PoE and Micro SD Memory Storage
- Designed for Extreme Temperature Environments
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
EOL: 400 x 300 Thermal Network Bullet with Thermometry
The Dahua Thermal Network Bullet camera combines an uncooled VOx Microbolometer sensor with an athermalized lens to produce long-range thermal images. The camera produces clear images in total darkness, and delivers usable images in fog, rain, and snow, offering truly covert surveillance without the need for external light. The camera offers a Fire Detection and Alarm feature that identifies an abnormal rise in temperature and remote temperature monitoring to detect temperatures above a set threshold. Dahua thermal cameras are ideal for forestry, border security, and industrial applications.
The thermal camera provides remote temperature measurement and monitoring to send an alert when a temperature exceeds a set threshold. The camera can monitor temperatures at spot, along a line, or within a defined area and has a range of –40° C to 550° C (–40° F to 1022° F). Temperature measurement is ideal for use in power or chemical plants where overheating could lead to a dangerous environment.
Quick Installation Guide
400 x 300 Thermal ePoE Network Bullet Camera with ThermometryMP1.00DH-TPC-BF5401N-TB