- 1/2.8-in. 4 MP STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- 4x Optical Zoom
- Starlight Technology for Low Light Sensitivity
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codecs
- 4 MP at 30 fps Maximum Resolution
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB)
- Analytics+ Function – Perimeter Protection, People Counting, Smart Motion Detection, and Face Detection
- Maximum IR Distance 15 m (49 ft)
- IP66 Ingress Protection and IK08 Vandal Resistance
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
4MP Starlight Mini Network PTZ with Analytics+
The 4 MP IR Mini PTZ Dome camera features a 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS imager with a 4x optical zoom lens. The camera uses the Smart H.265+ video compression standard to improve encoding efficiency while preserving high-quality video. The PTZ camera uses a day/night mechanical IR cut filter and True WDR to deliver crystal clear images in challenging lighting conditions.
Dahua Analytics+ includes Tripwire and Intrusion functions that offer custom tripwires based on object type for automation in limited access areas. Perimeter Protection requires less pixels to detect an object to deliver improved accuracy and decreased false alarms due to lights, weather, trees, or animals. In addition, the camera uses complex real-time people counting algorithms to deliver accurate flow statistics from two distinct people counting functions, Line Crossing and Regional.
Smart Motion Detection improves alarm accuracy and decreases the number of false alarms. The advanced SMD algorithm analyzes a scene for human or vehicle motion, while filtering out other motion due to trees, leaves, animals, weather, and triggers an alarm when detected. SMD also saves time when searching recorded video by filtering false alarms and allowing quick retrieval of an alarm due to a person or vehicle.