- Embedded Processor
- Smart H.264+, H.264 Dual-stream Video Compression
- Offers 720p (real-time) and 1080p (15 fps) Resolutions
- 16 HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS Channels
- 16 + 8 IP Channels, up to 5 MP per Channel
- Maximum 96 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Built-in Smart Search
- Intelligent Video System (one analog channel)
- Two (2) SATA HDD Ports, up to 8 TB per Hard Disk Drive
1080p 16+8CH 1U Penta-brid
HDCVI technology seamlessly integrates traditional analog surveillance systems with upgraded, high-quality HD video, making it the best choice to protect security investments. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassles of configuring a network.
The digital video recorder offers Penta-brid access technology to seamlessly record video from HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, and IP sources simultaneously. The Penta-brid recorder offers advanced options such as built-in motion detection algorithms, and customized recording modes.
The X22A3N series supports a maximum of 24 channels, with up to 16 channels of HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS inputs and up to an additional 8 channels of IP inputs. The flexibility of the X22A3N allows all 24 channels to record input from IP cameras, or from a combination of input from analog and IP sources (not to exceed the maximum number of analog cameras allowed per X22A3N). In addition, the X22A3N supports a maximum of 16 local live-view channels and 16 playback channels.