- 1/2.8-in. 2MP STARVIS™ Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom
- Supports Multiple Video Formats: HDCVI, CVBS, AHD and TVI
- Starlight Technology for Ultra-low Light Sensitivity
- 1080p at 30 fps or 720p at 30/60 fps, Maximum Resolution
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB), 3D DNR
- IP67 Ingress Protection, IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Designed for Extreme Temperature Environments
2MP 30x IR Starlight HDCVI PTZ
HDCVI technology seamlessly integrates traditional analog surveillance systems with upgraded, high-quality HD video, making it the best choice to protect security investments. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassles of configuring a network.
The 2MP PTZ camera features a lowlight 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS imager with a 30x optical zoom lens, and provides an all in one solution for capturing mid to long-distance video surveillance for indoor and outdoor applications. The PTZ camera is equipped with quick and accurate pan/tilt/zoom control and True WDR for applications with direct sunlight or glare. Thanks to the camera’s true day/night IR cut filter and Starlight technology images are crisp and clear in both day or nighttime applications. The camera’s IP67 rating, IK10 vandal resistance, and low temperature rating with integrated heater makes this camera ideal for challenging environments.
The camera provides multiple video formats for easy integration when using competing technologies such as TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS.