- 1/3-in. 4MP Progressive Scan CMOS
- Triple Stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codecs
- 4MP at 30 fps (2688 x 1520)
- Smart Detection Supported
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB)
- True Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Intelligent Video System
- 2.7 mm to 12 mm Motorized Lens
- Alarm and Audio Inputs/Outputs
- Maximum IR LED Distance 50 m (164 ft)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Micro SD Memory Slot
EOL: 4MP IR Vari-focal IP Bullet
The N45BB5Z network camera features Smart H.265+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. The multi-pronged approach works by making reductions of useless or unimportant data wherever possible. As a result, high quality video is maintained without straining the network.
These cameras are embedded with an IR cut filter making them suitable for applications with varying lighting conditions, industry-leading true wide dynamic range (WDR) technology (120dB), providing detailed images in scenes with both bright and dark contrasts, and onboard analytics (IVS) for a more efficient surveillance system.
The camera’s Smart IR technology adjusts the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the IR LEDs from whitening out images as they come closer to the camera. This series is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
4MP IR Vari-focal ePoE BulletN45CB5Z