- Four-channel 1080p Real-time Recording
- Multi-format Video Input: HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS
- H.265 and H.264 Dual Codec Video Compression
- Simultaneous VGA and TV Video Output Channels
- Embedded 3G/4G/LTE-FDD/Wi-Fi and GPS Modules
- One (1) Hard Disk Drive Port and one (1) SD Card Slot
- Aviation Connectors for Increased Signal Stability
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
Four-channel Mobile HDCVI DVR
Dahua Mobile Solutions offers a durable mobile video surveillance solution that provides reliable security for transit agencies. The Mobile Solution HDCVI DVR (or MXVR) operates across different transportation networks. The MXVR simultaneously records 1080p Full HD real-time video from four (4) analog/HDCVI cameras and provides two (2) simultaneous video output channels.
The MXVR supports real-time vehicle location tracking and monitoring, and can upload the GPS information along with recorded video to a 3G/4G/LTE-FDD/Wi-Fi wireless network. The MXVR is also adaptable, allowing connections to various accessories, including card readers and emergency buttons.