- Supports HDCVI/Analog Video Input
- Dual-stream Recording
- H.264 Video Compression
- Eight-channel 1080p Real-time Recording
- Simultaneous VGA and TV Video Output Channels
- Supports Two (2) SATA HDDs and Three (3) USB Ports
- Aviation Connectors for Increased Signal Stability
- Multiple Network Monitoring Applications: Web Views, CMS, DSS
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)
EOL: Eight-channel Mobile HDCVI DVR
Dahua Mobile Solutions offers a durable mobile video surveillance solution that provides reliable security for transit agencies. The Mobile Solution HDCVI DVR (or MCVR) operates across different transportation networks. The MCVR simultaneously records 1080p Full HD real-time video from eight (8) analog/HDCVI cameras and provides two (2) simultaneous video output channels.
The MCVR supports real-time vehicle location tracking and monitoring. The MCVR can upload the GPS information along with recorded video to a 3G/4G/WiFi wireless network. The MCVR is also adaptable, allowing connections to various accessories, including card readers, fuel sensors, and emergency buttons.
The recorder is certified to the EN50155 standard and conforms to the ISO16750 standard for mobile use, and is ideally suited for use in all mobile applications, including city buses, school buses, taxis, police cars, trains, and trucks.