- 1/3-in. 4MP Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Smart H.264+ and H.264 Dual-stream Encoding
- 4MP at 20 fps and 3MP at 30 fps
- True WDR (120 dB), True Day/Night (ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Multiple Network Monitoring: Web Viewer, CMS (DSS/PSS) and DMSS
- Micro SD Card Support, up to 128 GB
- 2.7 mm to 12 mm Vari-focal Lens
- Maximum IR Distance 30 m (98 ft)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
EOL: 4MP IR Vari-focal IP Dome
Direct Replacement: N45BL5Z
The N42AM3Z network camera features Smart H.264+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality.
These cost effective cameras are embedded with an IR cut filter making them suitable for applications with varying lighting conditions and industry-leading true wide dynamic range (WDR) technology (120dB), providing detailed images in scenes with both bright and dark contrasts.
The camera’s Smart IR technology adjusts the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the IR LEDs from whitening out images as they come closer to the camera. This series is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
Quick Installation Guide